Chevelle goes on daBay!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling the Chevelle! What's wrong with us? No more stomping those minivans.

That's the big problem... no minivans out here! Lots of Ford 350 Duramax'a though!

Very cool car! I wouldnt want to sell it.

I really don't to but it doesn't make sense out in the boons! The $$$ will come in handy for my new builds!

BoB

I understand, Bob. When I decided to sell my 23 it was because the car just didn't make sense for me any more.........I already had my 27 roadster, so one had to go. I was very surprised that I had no emotions when it drove away, my Sons hated seeing it go more than me, but I was fine with it.

Very nice car you have, someone will get a great hot rod. Good luck with the auction. (good ad, BTW)

Don

I hate that it has to go to fund something else but we've all been there. I hope you never regret it!

Sad and happy day tomorrow... sold the Chevelle & the guy's flying in to drive it back to Colorado. Gonna miss the ol girl but I won't mind havin' a lil cushion in the bank acct either! Been wantin' some new mags for the Nova & I can't wait to get 'um!

BoB

He is going to have a blast driving his new toy back home. Congratulations. :D I've always preferred to sell a car and have it go far away. I would hate seeing it driving around town all the time.

Don

Congrats and sorry for your loss.

IT was sad to see her go but I felt pretty good when I deposited the $$$!!!

I've always preferred to sell a car and have it go far away. I would hate seeing it driving around town all the time.

Same here Don! Outta sight... outta mind!

Congrats on the sale [cl Awesome looking car.

I looked at the title this morning to see when I bought it... couldn't believe it... 2-10-06! WOW... 10 years to the day!

BoB

I for one am glad to see it go. I always felt that one day we were going to have to pass a hat for bail money. :rolleyes:

Me too! Only got one speeding ticket! Foolin' with an M3 & got tagged for 94 in a 65 zone. Cop told me if I had been going 1mph faster he would have taken me to jail. That was CLOSE!!!

Congrat's on the sale Tripper [cl[cl

Didn't take to long.......you don't do consignments do you?[ddd:D

I might have to start!

I wonder if the Day Tripper is still in Albuquerque? I haven't seen it for a few years. :confused:

I haven't seen hide nor hair of it lately either!

BoB

Latest posts

Back