chevy ''shorty''

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkvail

I have always wanted a Nomad, so still occasionally look on Craigslist 'just in case' - even though we are knee deep in the Diamond T project, I still would love a project that is pretty much all mine - something I could work on w/o hubby's help..... I came across this:

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/3434345220.html

I'm on the fence whether I like the shortened version - and I imagine there are a whole slew of other issues that could come with a shortened car (frame work, etc.). It's just I keep coming back to it and I can't get it out of my head. Any input on what you can see in the pic?

I did a google search and found a couple other shorty's...... and they are OK...... just wish this wasn't a shorty as that would make my decision pretty simple!

Karin

ya, the more I look, the more I am not a fan either. The shortened version makes the back axle look like it's too far forward. I just don't like the proportions. I'll keep looking for an intact Nomad/wagon.........

Latest posts

Back