Chop Opinions - last time - (no, really)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it looks right (still not sure) with more than 2-3" added to the door. If it weren't chopped, it might be different, but with the chop it makes the front door glass look too long to me. Thing is, it all depends on what you're used to looking at - and I've been looking at these pics awhile. That's why I need fresh opinions, to make sure I haven't wandered to far.

I have to use a full side door somehow. No other way to get in behind the seat. Tilting seat back is a no-go. If I go panel, only the passenger side will have a full rear side door. The drivers side would be all panel or the 1/4 door for some access.

These pics are a 4-5" inch stretch on the door, but I think a 2-3" stretch is max or I loose to much opening in the rear door - yes I am thinking functionality. I could go longer on the drivers side.

pnl4sddoorlgc-4s-4posth.jpg

choptestc-4s-4paneldoor4tir.jpg

Sam, I just had a huge brain fart. Should save you tons of work. Cut it all off. Roof, tops of all the doors, everything. Then put a chopped removable Carson top on it in any configuration you want
Am I a genius or what?

Latest posts

Back