chop? or not chop? that is the question.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha thanks guys

i actually prefer the grinder with cut off wheel then sawzall haha. well, for now, i just took all fenders off and the roof apart to attempt the wood on my own. the car runs and drives so i want to finish the top and hammer out some dings and not get myself in too deep before the viva show in vegas next month. the final decision will be made after the show for sure with hopefully a clear mind and know the direction im heading. hahaha who am i kidding the last chop i did was after a FEW beers and my brother standing next to me saying i was an idiot and couldnt nor shouldnt chop it. come to think of it he really didnt want me to because at the time we shared the garage and he didnt want me to get my mess into his half of the "shop" i have my own garage now and only my confused brain to battle this thing. poor car.

If you ask a surgeon, he wants to cut. if you ask a radiologist, he wants to nuke.

You ask a rat rodder, he wants to chop. It's all about torturing metal. There are "chops" and then there are "chops" and finally, thiere is "chop". But there are still chops that haven't been done. Stock has been done.

Or sell it, and get something that you can whack on!

Latest posts

Back