Ck this crazy thing on daBay!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe. Really is sort of cool in an odd way. Is it just me, or do the radials look out of place though? This thing is just begging for some 16 inch skinnies.

Don

Everybody is being waaaaay too nice.:eek:

I think I will go over to the hamb and say what I really think.:D

Sorry, couldnt help that.

Just cause its home made and rusted dont make it cool.:cool::cool:

I wouldnt say this if he was listening, but looks to me like he just missed his mark.

Got a chance to see this car at the NSRA Nats in Louisville last weekend. Got a pic as he drove by where me, the wife & another couple were hanging out. Looks to be well built, as I got to get a bit closer later. (tho my camera was elsewhere at the time) Personally, I like it because it's so different. But, I'm sure he could give a rats _ _ _ whether we like it or not.

Attachments

• HPIM1960 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM1960 (Medium).JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 45
"I am a little surprised at the price. The chassis looks good, but the body is weird enough to shy some people away."

I stand by what I said at first. "weird"

I can understand the time and effort, but I have to ask myself,,,,,,,,,,why?

I'm all for different, but sometimes too different is a bad thing. Perhaps if the proportions flowed or it was shortened............

Man you guys are tuff on that guy, Just think about all those hours he wasted, I mean spent. But then it looks like it may pay off for him.

It sold for $15000.:eek: Gotta hand it to him for that anyway. :D

I wonder if the buyer just bought it to get it out of sight.

OK - OK, SORRY, I KNOW, I'LL BE NICE NOW

It sold for $15000.:eek: Gotta hand it to him for that anyway. :D

I wonder if the buyer just bought it to get it out of sight.

OK - OK, SORRY, I KNOW, I'LL BE NICE NOW

I sense that it's killin you not to unleash on that car maddog.:D

I try not to rag on a guys car who didn't even post it here himself to ask for an opinion and can't defend himself about it. Although I can tell you that I didn't bid on it. :D

I sense that it's killin you not to unleash on that car maddog.:D

I try not to rag on a guys car who didn't even post it here himself to ask for an opinion and can't defend himself about it. Although I can tell you that I didn't bid on it. :D

I'm just havin a little fun. If he were here I would only find nice things to say or say nothing at all. I hope he never reads what I have said, not into hurting anyones feelings. Who knows, in 50 or 100 years, it may be drug out of a barn and be a real hit, ahead of its time.:cool:

Thats better, huh?

Latest posts

Back