Clean one owner, is it worth the asking price? lol

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it still has the "however many year old dirt and dust" on it.

Sounds like Fairy Dust. Snorting fairy dust can be harmful to your health. Side effects include illusions of grandeur and out-of-body experiences. One minute you're in a dirty smelly shed with trans fluid in your hair and antifreeze runnin' down your neck, the next minute you're under a big white tent in Scottsdale sipping champagne.

Not totally unreasonable. A nicely street rodded 32 sedan depending how its equipped will sell for $40k-$70. This is a one year only model not a Model A which they made millions.

Yeah, you guys haven't been keeping up with 32 Ford prices lately. :) $35K is not out of line for that car, and tudors are as desirable to many guys as the more common coupes and roadsters. How often do you see a nice tudor?

The no title thing could be an issue, but that car is straight and unmolested. I bet the end result is that he sells it for that money or close to it. Anything that has 32 Ford written on it goes for stupid money. Under that dust is a very original car that looks like the find of a lifetime.

Don

32 ford

Although people are paying stupid prices for 32s,even fake ones. That car could be turned into a $35K car but as is $15,000 tops. All depends on who wants to be part of the " I've got a 32 click crowd ":cool:

Saw a one owner '32 Five Window in very similar condition with title go for 5K at an estate sale here in my area...........in 1987 :D Adjusting for inflation, no title and the fact it's a Sedan.....I'd say that car would bring 5-7K here in my neck of the woods. :cool:

It's a true, unaltered, non-rodded, bone stock 32. All the original parts look to be there, but in poor condition. How many folks have owned it doesn't matter since it's in poor condition and there is no title to verify the ownership. Now it is a great candadate for restoration, stock or rod, since it is so complete, but what would that restoration cost? I'd say $25-35,000 to make it perfect, stock or rod. So you'd be into it for $50,000 or better. Some folks might put that in it, but not many. It would probably bring $7-8,000 easy, but I think $35,000 is just dreaming. Not in this economy unless you're a high roller. A few years back, maybe.

Latest posts

Back