Clean one owner, is it worth the asking price? lol

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised to be honest. It has a lot of straight sheetmetal that by themselves are worth some good money. With people wanting cars that they can build to drive long distances with some room a sedan like that would be ideal. I guess the economy is softer than I thought.

Don

35k for a car with a siezed engine seems quite a bit high to me. I would pay 6k for that considering EVERYTHING on it will need attention.

It's a true, unaltered, non-rodded, bone stock 32. All the original parts look to be there, but in poor condition. How many folks have owned it doesn't matter since it's in poor condition and there is no title to verify the ownership. Now it is a great candadate for restoration, stock or rod, since it is so complete, but what would that restoration cost? I'd say $25-35,000 to make it perfect, stock or rod. So you'd be into it for $50,000 or better. Some folks might put that in it, but not many. It would probably bring $7-8,000 easy, but I think $35,000 is just dreaming. Not in this economy unless you're a high roller. A few years back, maybe.

Poor condition?[S

No offence, but come to Ontario. Seriously.

$35k.... Maybe a bit high... Certainly not what I'd call a rotten pice of junk though. Should probably be restored, considering completeness and condition.

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back