Club Plaque Registration...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Twister

I did a search and this didnt come up so I hope Im not duplicating something here. If so speak up and I can delete it.

I have this thing for old Club Plaques and ran across this site. I added the one that I use for my avatar to their list. Do you have one that they dont?

My plaque was ran on my dads 36 Ford humpback from 49 to 55 when I was Born. I keep hoping one of his old friends might see it and contact him... Think that he would get a kick
out of hooking up with some of his old rodding buddies. Anyway check it out kinda of interesting. :rolleyes:

http://www.relicsandrods.com/carclubplaques.htm

Last edited:
My dad's old club plaque is on that site. A couple of years ago, My dad was talking about his old car club from the 50's and how he had lost his club plaque when he drug it off the back of his car decades ago. He described the plaque but had no photos of it. I searched internet and actually found a photo of the plaque on the site you posted. Based on that photo, I contacted a casting company and had them reproduce my dad's old club plaque as a Father's Day gift to him. He was pretty stoked about it as it brought back fond memories for him.

Very Cool and great idea... Those memories just light up my Dads face. Thanks for the post
Turkey.gif

Latest posts

Back