Colby Wrecking Yard ??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtall

Just stumbled across an article in a publication about Colby Wrecking Yard in Colby, Kansas. Looks like they have some nice stuff there. Anyone from here ever have any dealings with them ? What's their stuff like ? How are the prices ?

I chime in here about Model T Haven. Over the past few years I have purchased 6 cars from these guys. Always pretty good prices and they are a pleasure to do business with. Check there web-site often as there inventory changes. But if you are looking for some nice folks to spend your money with you can do a whole lot worse.

Roland

I chime in here about Model T Haven. Over the past few years I have purchased 6 cars from these guys. Always pretty good prices and they are a pleasure to do business with. Check there web-site often as there inventory changes. But if you are looking for some nice folks to spend your money with you can do a whole lot worse.

Roland

Sounds like a thumbs-up for these guys, Roland. Word-of-mouth is a powerful means of advertising.

Wagner's wrecking yard in Colby KS.......

I grew up there, my Dad worked for them for a while. I can't believe that they would be advertising anywhere, they will hardly sell anything at all to me. If you go in and ask for something that you can see from the highway, they're likely to tell you they don't have it.

While they do have some good stuff tucked away, good luck getting anything from them at a reasonable price, if at all.

If you decide to give them a try, talk to Chuck, not Dave.

Latest posts

Back