Colorado hot rodders?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMP

I am about to start a pipeline project in rangely colorado on jan. 7th. Are there any folks on here from the area? eastern utah? i don't want to be stuck in the motel on sundays. Are there any good wrecking yards in the area?

Mike is it alright if I contact you once I get settled? I was supposed to start job sooner but things happen. Is Douglas pass going to be drivable? TP

They keep Douglas pass pretty clear, there is about 6 miles of twist and turns down hill into the valley. The biggest thing is elk and deer, a cow catcher on a truck goes along way around that area.

It's hard to get a rental with the cow catcher. The last time i was through the pass I had to wait on a few to decide to get off the road. How far is Cortez from rangely? I heard there was alot of old tin there.

About 3 to 4 hour depending on roads and wild life. 38fordtruck is from Utah up in the north east corner If he doesn't chime in here you may PM him and see what is in his area.

Last edited:
Mike, the last trip I made to Rangely I flew into Vernal. I thought I spotted a rod shop or gethering of some rods one street off the highway to Rangely. Are there many rodders in Vernal? Any on here?

Latest posts

Back