Colorado Newbie

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoovail

Hi, I'm Chris from Central Colorado. I recently found this site, and I'm really enjoying all the great info! I'm a "Jeep Guy" and have built a few. I got the Rat Rod bug a few years ago, and wish I found this site then!

I recently picked up 2 body's, a 28-29 Tudor Sedan and a 29 Dodge Standard Six 3w. I'm currently building the Tudor. This is my first time doing any sort of build like this. I have a build thread on another forum, but I might start one here, as I need all the opinions/insight I can get, and I realize this is the place. I've been reading as much as I can on this amazing site...tons of great info!

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Very nice load of projects, ya got there. Of course, I'm a flaming Ford/Dodge guy, so you might want to water down my opinions.
Keep on tinkering.

welcome to RRR

Wow small world, I saw the dodge a couple months ago on CL. I emailed you asking about the Sedan on the trailer with the Coupe.

Last edited:
Thank you all! I'm thoroughly enjoying this site, and all the great info!

Welcome to the site, from the Western Slope.

Thank you, and nice work on Syndicate Chopz's truck, I've been admiring it since I first saw it in Moab a few years ago!

Wow small world, I saw the dodge couple on CL. I emailed you asking about the Sedan on the trailer with the sedan.

Crazy, nice to know there are a few experts right down the road!

Latest posts

Back