Computer accessories

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy

Hi all, just thought I'd share with you the little project I've started. Well I've set up a new studio space for my art and design practice and decided to style it with a Victorian era, Steampunk inspired theme. I started with my computer speakers, then went on to build a monitor housing. Next up is the keyboard and mouse before going on to create some major pieces for the walls as well as modifying the coffee machine so that people will almost fear using it.

Anyway, here's some pics of what I've got so far.

DSC00782_zpse5988d07.jpg

DSC00787_zps07448ab8.jpg

DSC00791_zpsd96cb1ea.jpg

DSC00792_zpsde5e515e.jpg

DSC00796_zps47d4d245.jpg

DSC00809_zpsb091fe75.jpg

DSC00810_zps04f01b75.jpg

Hey thanks fellas, the feedback is appreciated. The speakers aren't staying, it was just to test a few techniques out before I went into full swing. I'm looking at some pluming supplies I've got laying around to build the speaker housings, with the possibility of pressure type gauges as an amp meter. Also with the coffee machine and and other small appliances I have is to experiment by rebodying them to expose the inner working, the original idea was a lab type set up which is why I thought people would fear using it. My mind is ticking over at a million miles an hour so I'm just trying to jot down all the ideas I can. I've gone into crazy mad scientist mode :cool:

I've just made these little speaker housings to tie me over while I build a larger powered version with sub woofer box.

DSC00818_zps40eb59f1.jpg

DSC00819_zpsb95d172a.jpg

I think they suit a little more.

DSC00820_zpscdc15425.jpg

Latest posts

Back