Cool Old Vid

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where ever it was, there was no traffic control and there were people about to run over several different times. Some of the steering wheels were on the left, and some on the right. Very cool video.
It makes me think about each persons life as they were photographed, each was going somewhere, and doing something. And now they are all gone.

It makes me think about each persons life as they were photographed, each was going somewhere, and doing something. And now they are all gone.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing about that Bonehead. Makes you wonder what all those lives accomplished eh! I was curios at the end and looked at the links. low and behold I found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqcz_tllnwM&feature=player_embedded

It's the same street 0ne hundred years later, and it is San Fransico. In this video it goes a little farther down the street and you can see the name on the top of the building with the tower.

Oh, and watch for waldo in the red cap. [P

That video was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I could zone out for hours watching that like I was on the train myself! There were a couple touring cars I saw that I WANT SO BAD! Most people can't picture their grandparents when they were young and like it was a fictional time.... very cool to see that it was very real.

My mom's parents lived in San Fran back then and it is definitely San Francisco.

I think the speed is slightly slow. Not complaining, just sayin'. Very cool to watch that stuff. Just about every modern mode of land transportation represented there! I'll bet, if you really tried, you could find an electric car in that video.

Someday we will be the forgotten ghosts of the past. ....wow, like dude, thats heavy.... :D

Latest posts

Back