Corvette People

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gassersgarage

The California Kid
My wife and I had breakfast at Ruby's Diner Saturday morning. A Corvette club was having a car show, so after we ate, we walked around. Since they were still setting up, there weren't that many cars yet. But one lady attracted our attention. (Note last picture)
IMG_2634.jpgIMG_2636.jpg
IMG_2638.jpgIMG_2641.jpg
IMG_2642.jpg
She's pulling pebbles from her thread.......:D:D:D

I have nothing against Corvette people, I do have a thing against stuck up, or rude, or **s hole people of whatever kind.
Maybe she didn't want anybody to know she'd been to "Pebble Beach"

Ha, ha,,,,,if you note her right hand, that's a tooth brush. I've found that Corvette meets, wives or girlfriends will be cleaning the cars. My wife had never taken a rag to my rides, sigh.

Now I'm jelous of Corvette people.
don't thing I could get "my wife, or girlfriend' to clean my car, they just don't get along.;)

I wonder if she'd come clean my Corvette?[S
We're not that way with ours. It gets a good wash and a wax every once in a while, but we don't go crazy with the detailing. More fun to just drive it.

I can't say too much about Vette people, my one Son has a Z06, but you guys are right, some of them really take it too far. I see them at shows all the time with colored lights under the hood, rotating displays with a model of their car spinning around on it, and all that kind of stuff. The ones that get me are the ones who take a completely stock newer Vette to a show. It is like going to your local Chevrolet dealers lot, there is nothing special about them at all.

Don

I can't say too much about Vette people, my one Son has a Z06, but you guys are right, some of them really take it too far. I see them at shows all the time with colored lights under the hood, rotating displays with a model of their car spinning around on it, and all that kind of stuff. The ones that get me are the ones who take a completely stock newer Vette to a show. It is like going to your local Chevrolet dealers lot, there is nothing special about them at all.

Don

I also see New Camaros & Mustangs as well. I've never understood that either [S

Haha I saw a z24 cavalier at a show Saturday. It was in decent shape but was still a modern day chevette lol.

Haha I saw a z24 cavalier at a show Saturday. It was in decent shape but was still a modern day chevette lol.

haha I am surprised that all the cavaliers haven't been crushed by now!
--maybe that's why that one was at a show- it's a "survivor" [ddd

corvette owners are different, I know one owner who admitted to me the other day -"I wanted to take a friend for a ride in my 'vette, but the battery was weak and I don't know where it is to charge it":rolleyes:

seriously...

Hey..........

At least she painted all that crap UNDER the hood and not on the outside....well you know....just saying.....:D Reminds me of a Rod Steward song....if you think I'm sexy come on baby let me know..... :eek:...

A guy at the gym still owns his first car. A '54 Corvette! All original! I asked him if he wanted to attend a show which was in the next town over, maybe a couple of miles down the freeway. He said no, it was too dangerous to drive on the freeway.

Aren't vette owners the very definition of a "chainer"? Is there any vette owner who doesn't wear gold chains/rings while driving one?

Present company excluded, of course...:D

Latest posts

Back