Craigslist scammers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZRodDave

I am sure you all have these idiots replying to ads, if you use craigslist. This email came as <no subject> THREE TIMES !!!

"Hi, i viewed your advert. I have so much interest in it, I am available Friday, would that work for you? Anytime friday just let me know. I'd like to meet somewhere public. I work night shift we can set up for noon tomorrow. I won't be available today until about 6pm. What side of town you stay on ? So we can meet up at a mutual location for the both of us, If it has to be during the day I could probably meet you on Friday at noon so i can see it, we could meet at since i'm ready to pay in cash form once it's in great shape, i think that will be fine with you, pls hit me up on my email i check every hour while at work, my email is [email protected] so i can schedule my coming time. I have a doctor appt. Let me know

Thanks
Byron"

Uh, okay sure, Byron, I'll get right back to you. [ddd

Why do you have anything for sale so they can email you? I always keep the email private and they have to call or text my cell. Scammers just surf for ads that they can click on the email reply. Don't use it.

Why do you have anything for sale so they can email you? I always keep the email private and they have to call or text my cell. Scammers just surf for ads that they can click on the email reply. Don't use it.

Because I don't give out my phone number until they prove they are serious. Crank calls at 3am are no fun at all. Spam email I can deal with. :)

I'm on the do not call do not email list
i'm going to start suing scammers who contect me via my smart phone
it's $500 per occurrence you can get

Because I don't give out my phone number until they prove they are serious. Crank calls at 3am are no fun at all. Spam email I can deal with. :)

Ah, I suppose in the bigger city. I only have to deal with local yokels on the phone, never had one call at 3 in the morning, but chances are I'd be up taking a p anyway. I guess we just can't sell stuff and not expect to deal with some undesirables in the process.
I don't say this to dis the chevy guys but I pretty much quite trying to sell chevy stuff on C-list because that's where I get all the trouble, meth heads, no shows, guys that come out but don't have any money, people coming over who look suspiciously like they might be casing the joint to come back and steal something, texts that ask all questions that were already answered in the ads.

Latest posts

Back