Cruisin craigslist

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Iron

Sittin in front of the puter and came across this ad saying 2 Trans Ams for $800 one drivable and both run.
Called and the guy says the drivable one was already sold and had no title. The other had been his DD until he hit a telephone pole with the left front but, would still move and run.
64,000 dollar question, How much he said $350.00
Got there an hour later he's gone wouldn't answer his phone, his mom comes out n says he's gone who are you [S
I talk to her a while she says that someone else offered him $400 and would I be willing to give that for it :confused: My comment was, hell no he priced it for $350 and I'll not pay a dime more :mad:
Cut the story short, 2 hours later, I paid $350 started it and a buddy and I had it loaded on my trailer and headed north :D
5.7 tuned port 700r4 tranny and posi with pretty good tires, I'm gonna put the engine trans in my 66 Chevy pickup [dr

IMG_6761Medium.jpg

IMG_6762Medium.jpg

IMG_6763Medium.jpg

IMG_6764Medium.jpg

1318980569830.jpg

Good score. You should be able to part out that one and recoup some of your money, then scrap the rest and get even more money. Save the rear axle too. I see lots of good parts on there that someone will need for theirs.

Don

Good score and nice pickup too. Did you add the custom cab chrome? Never saw a small window with the cab trim.
Thanks, Chrome was already on when I got it but, yes someone added it.

"Good score. You should be able to part out that one and recoup some of your money, then scrap the rest and get even more money. Save the rear axle too. I see lots of good parts on there that someone will need for theirs."

"Don"
Yep just what I was thinkin too.

"score[cl

front seats are good for future projects.

Later:cool:"

You bet, I even keep the electric window motors and adapt them to my old rides.

you can get good money for the GTA wheels that are on it. The black ones get the most money. Also if it has a digital dash they were ony made for 2 years. Leather interior pieces get good money as well. If the tail lights are in nice shape there is another $100. I have parted out about 15 GTA's over the last couple of years. Nice score!

you can get good money for the GTA wheels that are on it. The black ones get the most money. Also if it has a digital dash they were ony made for 2 years. Leather interior pieces get good money as well. If the tail lights are in nice shape there is another $100. I have parted out about 15 GTA's over the last couple of years. Nice score!
Thanks for the info ;)
The interior is cloth and the dash is gauges, looks brand new but not digital [S
One of the wheels has a slight flat spot on the outer rim, I think it'll straighten.
The tail light, spoiler, pass door, t-tops and back hatch are in good shape.
What's the wheels bring?

last set of 4 black GTAs brought $400. all were ok but not cherry. I usually get in the $250-$325 for 4 gold ones. If the seats are nice the cloth ones will still sell probably $50-$75 each. I threw out 4 hatches. Couldn't even get $25 for em. Body parts are weird for some reason. Tan leather head rests I sold for $200/PR mint. like I said, Weird.

Latest posts

Back