Crusin' Craigs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
I've found that surfin' Craigs is much more fun and effective searching year by year on just the years i am interested in instead of weeding thru every page looking for something good. 99% of y'all are saying "well duh" but am i the only 'tard just figuring this out? :eek:

ya i look for certain years or words like custom, rod, hotrod, muscle, project, coupe, etc, it does cut out a lot of the stuff i'm not interested in....

I have a list of stuff I am looking for using www.searchtempest.com I go through once a day and have it set for a 250 mi radius and it will seach all of the craigs lists at the same time then put it in a single list for whatever radius you enter.

Last edited:
I have a list of stuff I am looking for using www.searchtempest.com I go through once a day and have it set for a 250 mi radius and it will seach all of the craigs lists at the same time then put it in a single list for whatever radius you enter.

I had always used www.allofcraigslist.com. That site sucks compared to this one. Thank you for sharing. Going to use this one from now on.

BSW

I still cuise the whole section, 'cuz I don't know what I'm looking for,lol. Bad thing is that all the dealers have started garbaging it it so at least half the cars for sale are on lots.

Latest posts

Back