Custom Shifters?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got about 80 hours into it, thanks for the comments. I wanted to see if any of y'all were interested in it before I put it on ebay or a local rod meet.

Jason

heres mine spectra shifter from jegs ...that i added a longer handal and my own skull ....i made the handal out of 1/4 plate and 3/8 round bar wich added alot of weight so i used some bracket and door springs to help make it stonger...

Attachments

• 279.JPG
    279.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 275.JPG
    275.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 76
Haven't topped the shifter yet but finished the "consol" with cupholders & coinholder:D

Attachments

• Apache cab L.jpg
    Apache cab L.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Apache  cab R.jpg
    Apache cab R.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN2558.jpg
    DSCN2558.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 80
i have a few good ideas to toss in ... no pictures bc i havent done it yet but anyone trying to think of a shifter is free to use them --- maybe using an old branding iron -- got a bunch of them -- or twisting up the end of the handle end of a fireplace stoker/cleaning set -- or a super old "ivory" door knob... just some thoughts.

i already posted this elsewhere, but i guess i'll throw it here, too. straight from the bottom of the ocean, 20mm gun round. (mk II 20mmx110) came up in the net on the boat i fished on out of monterey. still want to mount it a little different, but i may end up with a different tranny, too. so it'll stay the way it is for now.

Attachments

• IMG_3367.jpg
    IMG_3367.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Back