:D Welcome the virgin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjack

SAY WELCOME WHAT! Lol I'm glad I have your attention. I guess since I'm new the site that's an appropriate title so please break me in easy.

We live Xenia, OH., I'm 50, married for 26 years with two boys Jesse (22) and Corey (18). I'm an engineer that specializes in production analysis and advance manufacturing technologies.

I really do love mentoring young people through this wonderful hobby of ours. I'm the mentor for some very special young people in a local car club, a 4H adviser and a science fair judge for 8th-12th graders. I love learning! I like all kinds of rides including what people refer to as ricers.

My current project is a blown, fuel injected, hemi powered 37 Ford 5 window coupe that I'm chopping and doing all the fun stuff to make it a really cool Rat Rod. Check out my 37 Ford Coupe project page.
I found this site through a link on the HOME BUILT HOT RODS & RAT RODS Facebook page.

I look forward to talking to everyone and hopefully meeting you at some event.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome from Michigan

You are one busy guy..... great that you are spending time to help out the kids..... I commend you for what you're doing.....:D

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the warm welcome and the positive comments. I posted this as gjack not realizing that I registered on this site several months ago as JerryJ. I would rather use the JerryJ from now on. I haven't had time to read or do much posting but now that the summer is winding down I'll have a little more time to do so.

I started leading the seams this week and I hope to finish it over the weekend. Unfortunately my camera broke so I can't take any pictures but I should have a new one by Friday. I'm going to do my best to keep a good photo journal of the process and post to the project page weekly.

Latest posts

Back