dangerous and deadly in Arkansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
well there has been, and continues to be threats from high flood waters here in arkansas and also our neighbors to the north in missouri

last nite deadly tornadoes ripped thru the state and reports say at least 6 dead at this time...just an hr.-or 2 away from us...wife trying to contact friends in affected areas this morning

check in arkies and show-me-state residents let us hear that you haven't been blown away or flooded out!!

prayers to the families affected...
HRP

Way too close for comfort here in North Little Rock, but we made it. My neighbor has a tree in front that took out some phone and power lines. Around the corner from us a tree fell on a house.

I'll be breaking out the chainsaw to help out.:)

Vilonia, about 30 min from here, got hit REALLY bad, over 14 houses destroyed at least 4 dead so far and several people and livestock missing. Thoughts go out to the effected.

Our riverfront downtown is 6 foot under right now. Seems it happens about every 3 years lately. It's going down now so that means it's still heading AR. way. And man is the whole Midwest getting ripped a part this year! - all the way up into Wisconsin.

Keep your pants rolled high and your eyes open wide.

God watch over those in the path of these storms...

Flooding all over the place... going thru Ohio on the way back from Tn there was flooding all over.... Finley was expectiing flooding even into Thursday... Man if they can predict this flooding why can't they do something about it?? Seems we worry about warning everyone about bad weather and such.... why can't they do something to minimize it....[S.. Anyway....God bless and look after all those families..... it is scary...

another round going on now...not far from first round...ugh
i so feel sorry for those folks who are now "homeless in an instant" ... dad lost a shed once to a storm...same one destroyed my sis-in-law's parents home and took the roof off of my grandparents home just a mile from my place...(that one was years ago)

we currently reside in a double wide mobile home/"parsonage" and every time a cloud comes up my wife gets really upset...

hope tonite isn't as bad ...we'll see

Thanks for the prayers/concerns

Flooding all over the place... going thru Ohio on the way back from Tn there was flooding all over.... Finley was expectiing flooding even into Thursday... Man if they can predict this flooding why can't they do something about it?? Seems we worry about warning everyone about bad weather and such.... why can't they do something to minimize it....[S.. Anyway....God bless and look after all those families..... it is scary...

Ya just kinda have to deal with it. The thing is, if you put up levies and dikes, it just floods 'em out worse downstream and it rips apart the riverbed. When you live near a river, you just have to accept that is how it is.

HRP - you need to borrow a backhoe and dig yourself root cellar! Kinda ironic that the best defense against natures most destructive force is a simple hole in the ground.

last round went thru around 930-or so i thought...woke up with 2 cop cars 3 fire/rescue trucks in church pk-lot around midnite went out & was told a tornado went thru about a mile from here...destroyed one house for sure don't know any more right now (130 my time now) come in and said a prayer for any affected and thanked God for my family

Latest posts

Back