Daytona Turkey Run Pics II

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speed racer

Here are some more pics for tonight. I will add more on this post tomorrow so check back.

This is Wild Childs truck. It looked good and we were glad he could get it in this year.

Last edited:
Thanks for postin those up Speed Racer...
I didn't even know Wild Child had a truck the same body style as mine.

I will be sure to look in on this thread tomorrow.

Rod, sorry we missed you guys at TR, it was so cold at night we didn't want to drive clear down to the east side of the track. It really put a damper on our cruising and last night I was in bed by 8.

Don

That was alot of fun!!![cl I saw Hillbilly driving around, always driving the other way I was!! We looked for you Don, but both Gastrick's gang and I never saw any of your clan!! First time at the east end of the track saturday nite, met up with Bill,his brother and Bill's son(who took the pics of my truck with a phone camera! looks good!![dr).

I thought you knew my truck was the same style as yours Flatbroke!!:D
Glad you made it back ok guys, hope you figure out that little problem that keeps cropping up Bill.

Doug

Don, we really missed hanging out with you and your sons this year. Every day we were talking about you and wondering if everything was all right. Glad you made it. Next year at least swing by the hotel and say hey to let us know you made it. Here are some more pics for you guys.

Last edited:
Don, we really missed hanging out with you and your sons this year. Every day we were talking about you and wondering if everything was all right. Glad you made it. Next year at least swing by the hotel and say hey to let us know you made it.

Rod, you have no idea how bad we felt too. This year was really strange because of the cold temps. We would head back to the hotel right after the show, go eat somewhere close by, and then maybe go up to BelAir Plaza for a little bit then head back to go to bed. We were too cold to even think of cruising back to the Speedway area at night to go to the event down there.

Oh well, Billetproof is coming in February. We'll see you guys there.:)

Don

always happy to browse through more pics :) i see a couple i actually didn't see there. but then again, two days still wasn't enough to see everything. but i am happy i ended up getting there for those 2 out of the 4 days.

As much as I would love to be here for billetproof, i have a feeling i'll be back up in the cold country working on my own stuff. but at least i have plenty of pics and people on here to get me thru with some inspiration here and there :)

keep on roddin'

The white dodge with Gibbs Customs on it belongs to a friend and co worker of mine. He has built two Rat's. If you go to You Tube and search Gibbs Customs it will pull them both right up at the top of the page. He got me hooked on Rats. Just wish it would stop raining in GA so I can work on mine:)

Latest posts

Back