Daytona Turkey Run pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speed racer

Here are some pics from Daytona. My internet connection is so slow it is taking too long to post more tonight. I will post more tomorrow when I get home.

Last edited:
What is this one?
daytona273.jpg

First thing, I want to give a great big shout out to the " Altered Iron " car club for the invite to park with their club. Killer spot !! Thanks Guys ! I'm bad about not taking very many pics, but here's one the wife took. I just had to get surf ride down on the Daytona Beach at least once ! Also met "Quick69 " and his lovely wife . Very nice couple , and by the way the Rat they were driving was hers !!!!
Hey Sam ,,, not sure the year, but it's a Plymouth. The owner was one of the cool dudes in Altered Iron club from Fla.

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 35
hillbilly, i got tons of upclose and personal pics of your ride under my thread if you wanted them... but i do like that beach shot. reminds me of living down here right on the beach a few years back :)

hillbilly, i got tons of upclose and personal pics of your ride under my thread if you wanted them... but i do like that beach shot. reminds me of living down here right on the beach a few years back :)

I'd say tons of pics !!!! [P I appreciate the interest in my ole heap ! :D My wife said she remembered someone taking a bunch of pics. I lived there in Holly Hill and worked at the Napa Parts store there in Ormond Beach back in around 1985 or so. I was glad to get back to the mountains of Tennessee ! I have some more cool pics, but I guess some of them need resizing or something ?

Yes its a Plymouth business coupe, my dad had one back in the late 40's, we still have pictures. Odd looking beast with the short cab and long trunk lid.
This is in regards to the what is it, forgot to add the quote.

Hey, where's the rest of the pics. I only got a few because my battery died. I'll post em if I have to but I happen to have first hand knowledge that speed racer is holding out on us. C'mon, cough em up!

Latest posts

Back