Daytona Turkey Run-The Final Chapter

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay...I'm Done. My camera battery died right here so I've got nothing else. Hope you enjoyed the photos. I'm sorry if I didn't capture your car here but due to my Dad's health issues, I just wasn 't able to cover as much ground as I usually do.

Great pictures! I was holding off from posting mine because your first set had a lot of the same pictures that I took and I didn't want to double post. Ends up that my set are about the exact same as yours. Sorry I didn't get to meet you and your family...I could only make it there on Thursday and had to leave early at that. Maybe next year.

-Troy

Sorry I didn't get to meet you and your family...I could only make it there on Thursday and had to leave early at that. Maybe next year.

-Troy

Well that explains that. I was looking for you but we didn't arrive until Thursday afternoon. I'll be at the Billetproof show in the spring also if you are attending that one. It's a lot easier to meet at that show as it's much smaller.

The main thing is your Dad was able to make the show. Thanks for all the great pics. Lots of variety at that show. Looks like Bob K. from Wisconsin was there with his '51 or '52 green Chevy 'vert. That guy shows up everywhere.

Gas, THANK YOU for the pics!

I'm soooooo glad your pops got to go! Hopefully see you there next year (or maybe the year after.... lol)

Nice job, thanks for taking the time to post up some pictures. I really like this one . . .

I like it too...........very simple and understated, but coooooooooool . I also liked the greenish one that was there but the bamboo rack around the top insert kinda didn't do it for me..........but that is just me.

Don

Latest posts

Back