Deadanimal in the House!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadanimal

]Hello currently from the UK,

Just finished my second complete build/Resto Rod, Rat. Which ever you may call it. hopefully the pic upload worked if not I will try again.

I'm in the AF and got stationed in England, so I built my 51 F1 that I've had for over 15 yrs and never built/drove till bout July before I shippped it here. Been loving it ever since and get tons of lookers out here. Took me about 4 months of long days and nights after work. Did every bit of work myself except the tranny and sand blasting..
DSCF1093.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1108.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1098.jpg
[/IMG]

Deadanimal

I see you got a 48 Olds! should be a sweet ride when finished.
I have a 63 Olds 88 that I was working on before I switched to the truck so I could bring it with me here. That one won't be too much on the Rat side though.
DSCF0527.jpg
[/IMG]
Deadanimal

Thanks,

It is an original owner car, my great grandmother bought it new in So Cal and I got it with 40,000 miles on it. Put another 40+ on it and removed the drivetrain to install a 455/700R4 combo. Will be nice to finish that when I return to the states in a few years.
That is one expensive set of headders though. don't have a bender so I had it done!!

Deadanimal

Latest posts

Back