decision

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

help or splash

• splash

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • help

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
what would your first impulse be? (see poll above)

1. roar by and try to make the biggest splash possible

2. stop to assist and attempt to get a phone number while risking
getting stuck yourself

womancarmud.jpg

female_drivers1.jpg

Last edited:
Splash! It is obviously a trap. Both doors are open, which means she has a big burly guy with a gun hidding in the bushes just waiting for you white knight types to stop your car and hand over the keys, and your wallet. Then since this is way out in the country, you have miles to walk back and think up a story you can tell your friends. The other clue you overlooked, is that the car is not stuck, no muddy water has been thrown up on the rear fender. I can't believe you guys were only looking at the girl.

I'd go screaming by in Flat's truck, laughing my a$$ off the entire time. :D
I'm just mean like that.

And then .................

I'd go screaming by in Flat's truck, laughing my a$$ off the entire time. :D
I'm just mean like that.

Of course, poor Flat would then have NO idea why this crazy blonde is screaming at him and beating on his truck the next time she sees the truck. :rolleyes: And he knows that you (Reason 4) aren't buying the "I have no idea why she beat on my truck" story..........
Sorry, I just had to toss that into the "muck" :D LMAO '22

Last edited:
since im an ass I would drive by. I have always gotten enjoyment out of telling attractive women NO. in fact last winter there was a blonde whos Jeep Cherokee was stuck in 2" of snow on a flat surface. I walked up, and asked her if she tried putting it in 4WD. she tells me this Jeep doesnt have 4WD. :eek: I didnt even realize Jeep made a 2WD Cherokee. I hopped in and looked all over for a stick or button for the 4WD. NOPE, she is right. I give it one shot, all it does is spin the tires. I get out and look, yup rear tires are bald (its January in MN btw folks) and she tells me she never had troubles in So Cal with her Jeep. :rolleyes: I handed her back her keys and said "good luck" and walked away...

I hate to do this to such a scientifical poll, but I am just trying to save some more of you guys.

Attachments

• wildwoman.jpg
    wildwoman.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back