Delivery anyone?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that was closer I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!! In high school, my surf club chipped in & bought a '58 Chev ambulance & that's what we rocked to the beach... someone needs to snag it!!! [dr

BoB

Way cool'
a friend of mine scored a 57 Ford sedan delivery a couple months ago. It was the rarest body style with only around 6100 made. I have to believe the chevy would be that rare too.

Thats the first wagon Ive seen of the generation. Ever since I saw American Graffiti Ive liked that generation.

I just saw a 58 sedan in front of a shop this week. Dont see many 58s at all, much less a sedan delivery. Pretty cool.

A buddy of mine said that car was my hometowns ambulance and hearse back in the day....would have loved to snag it, but have no room for the stuff I got already, besides, i've already got a sedan delivery...49 Poncho. One of 255 built that year..

I'd leave it just like it sets, only put a Ford 427 in it.[ddd

shocked-smiley-33326281168.gif

Here's my 49 Poncho...with a 52 Chevy front end on it for now...also a pic of my 49 Chevy panel..

Attachments

• 49 sedan delivery.jpg
    49 sedan delivery.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 49 panel.jpg
    49 panel.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back