Did anyone get parts for Christmas?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife said when I get my frame from Cornfield Customs to consider it my X-mas present. I just love that little woman! I'm waiting Mike,,,,,,,,,,lol [dr

No parts this year but my daughter and son-in-law did get me a new Milwaukee circular saw to replace the one I've worn out working on their house :D

And she also got me this nice PB&W set :p

Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!

Itty Bitty Parts

Everytime I go over to my buddy Junior's place, I've been eyeballin this model he had in a display. Fingering it, studying it and trying to explain what my project will look like. Today, while over there feasting and celebrating, he handed it to me. Really cool for a model. Cast metal, moving parts, pretty close rendition. It's supposed to be a 1931 Model A and touted as a "farm truck" It's complete down to patina, mold in the bed, yet to be repaired tire in the bed loose, tailgate opens, doors open, interior is pretty close, hood hinges, windshield folds out, wipers work, not to specs as far as steering gear, but if you turn the steering wheel, the wheels turn.....hope you enjoy...

Daughter bought me a new shop vac after using my 20 yr old unit and telling me the wheels fell off, my answer "ya so" [S
I hate throwing away something that still works, more or less.

nope. Didn't get much other than a surprise visit from my parents. That's about all I need. I buy myself crap I don't need all the time so its sort of like Christmas all year long.

Parts...

Didn't get parts but got a new drill press (craftsman) a few new body hammers and dollys, a gift card to the local parts store! So I guess I scored pretty well this year.

52 fordman

Rust never sleeps

I got a Speedway gift certificate, a shop vac, and a cordless drill setup. Dan always makes sure the gifts he gets me can be "share" gifts" so he should get as much use out of the drill and vac as me. :D

Don

my dad got me sound deadener for the trucks interior.. just got to find the time to finish the old gal!

Oh yeah....got my Speedway mini cobra gas cap, won my ebay bid on the rad shell emblem I've been chasing...plus a Princess Auto and a Crappy Tire gift card!!! Yahoo....

I got a couple used front rims for the rat, but I get things all year anyhow. The holiday is for the kids =)
The little one got another big surprise when Santa brought us a second puppy! (Just couldn't bear to leave the second pup in the shelter for christmas)

Latest posts

Back