Different from Portland.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thigh19

Building kind of monster. 51 Willys wagon, free. 50 2wd willys frame and supension, $200, but included title, vin, and plates. 403 Olds motor, traded for. BOP Turbo 400 long shaft, $30. Bunch of other stuff, by hook or crook or trade.
Because the title and vin are pickup I've chopped the top to extra cab size, going for an old Avalanche look.
No front fenders, tall skinnie up front, fat on the back.

How do I

Once i figure out how to post pic's, I will.
I'm also building a 68 Rambler Americian Gasser. Mildly built 401, 727 with high stall and a trans brake. Speedway strait axle, Dana 44 out back. This is a slower build cause I'm needing to spend more money than I have. Hence, The Willys build, just spare parts and little money.

lets try this

thigh19

Don't know if this worked?
No pic's yet, HUH?

thigh19

Don't know if this worked?
No pic's yet, HUH?

I take pics then upload to photobucket. If you want, you can get online and get a specific email address to email your pics to your photobucket account right from your phone. Then under the photo you want to share, copy the IMG code and paste that into your post. Pictures will show up full size in your post.

Or, you can upload an attachment in your post. Gotta click, manage attachments, then select a few pictures right from your computer.
I have a hard time with this way sometimes, so I utilize the photobucket method.

Latest posts

Back