Different Hot Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_O

Russian made GAZ [S

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 365
Mike , just needs a six foot long tongue, and it would look like my big boy in my avatar. Uh, Lets see, six feet is how many meters??????

6ft is about 2 meters [S
I`ll have two great danish, now they are 3 month old and total weight is
about 55 kilos ( about 120 lbs) .. Adult great danish weight is about 175 lbs :eek:

Attachments

• sisters.jpg
    sisters.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 38
Beautiful, Mike thanks for sharing, I had a really great danish with my coffee and cereal for breakfast this morning, but I think something get's lost in the translation:rolleyes:, great picture, thank you again, Glad to have you at the RRR. Oh by the way, 175 pound- 79.54 Kilo, that one I know.

Last edited:
awesome.. i plan on running the big wide whites on my truck.. they will basically be those tires

Mike I hope you didn't get offended, a danish is like another word for pastry here, I am THEE biggest dog lover you will ever find, and would never wrongly joke about anything to do with a man's best friend. Torque. Your kinda new here, people that know me, know how messed up I am from a drunk driver, and there is no cure for me, I joke around alot to help with pain, acting goofy n telling stupid jokes, my Religeon, and good friends are my only peace.

Mike I hope you didn't get offended, a danish is like another word for pastry here, I am THEE biggest dog lover you will ever find, and would never wrongly joke about anything to do with a man's best friend. Torque. Your kinda new here, people that know me, know how messed up I am from a drunk driver, and there is no cure for me, I joke around alot to help with pain, acting goofy n telling stupid jokes, my Religeon, and good friends are my only peace.

No worries, my problem is my bad English so most English language jokes is quite hard understand. [S But belive me iam quite grazy also, as you know
smart peoples does`t plays with rusty cars [;) Cheers!

And the pic of the day..

Attachments

• vwaltered.jpg
    vwaltered.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 121

Latest posts

Back