Dirty Jersey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freakdude

Is there anybody left in here from the Garden State??? I know there were a couple of us kicking around in here but they seem to have faded.

Eastern PA is as close as I can claim....although I do enjoy the North Jersey SRA show over the fathers day weekend and plan on being there with my Studebaker this year. Never been to Lead east, but want to do that some time in the not to distant future too

Yeah man, its funny how us Jerseyans all seem to have some kind of exit strategy. Its a shame George W ain't from Jersey.

Did those cows have a funny accent? Something like " I said moo b*tch! now get my hyperdermic needle bfor I whopp dat ass!

Dem cows gave more milk when Springsteen, Bon Jovi & the Misfits played on the barn music system.

Sounds like KB? I thought I was ripping off the movie Soul Man? Whats you problem with KB anyhow? Its funny that you guys on these different sites fight like chicks. I see you guys rip into them and vice versa, isnt it all a little stupid?

Stupid? I didn't rip into KB or say anything else about them. The sites are just different that's all. That's why this forum was started in the first place freakdude.

Hey, I like this site too, just didn't get your post? I'm not into picking fights with folks on here or on KB! Gastrick, I'm not here to rip into you either.

Latest posts

Back