Disc Brake Swap/Kit...Dodge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WUWU20

Y'all know of anyone making a disc brake kit for the front of my 46 Dodge truck?? I have the lastest Speedway Motors cad but didn't see anything in there, may have over looked it [S

seems like theres a guy on the h.a.m.b. who sells disc kits... you decide to go that route and i'd be interested in your old spindles and drum brake setup. ;)

Check out Scarebird Classics site....

Y'all know of anyone making a disc brake kit for the front of my 46 Dodge truck?? I have the lastest Speedway Motors cad but didn't see anything in there, may have over looked it [S

www.scarebird.com has many kits.... I bought the bracket kit and bearing spacer for my 63 Bonne from them but they have a ton of kits / brackets....
Also, if they only have the brackets, they tell you exactly what bearings, rotors and calipers will work for your application.... fast service and good prices.....

dodge disc.

dont know if you have done any thing yet but seen your post. theres a guy name is Rustyhope look for it on internet. he sells kits for most moPar cars of 30s to 50s. hope this helps.
MoParfinman:cool:
www.scarebird.com has many kits.... I bought the bracket kit and bearing spacer for my 63 Bonne from them but they have a ton of kits / brackets....
Also, if they only have the brackets, they tell you exactly what bearings, rotors and calipers will work for your application.... fast service and good prices.....

Latest posts

Back