Do Over

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

77flh

New dude from WV. I started a build elsewhere on the web on what I thought was a 54 L series International when I bought it. Did some research on it and appears they didn't make the L series after 1952. So I theorized it may have not been titled right away or who knows what...? After my retired coworker/neighbor's uncle found the title it turns out it is actually a 51. Still sorting out the title since he bought it from an estate in 1986 and never transfered the title...Hopefully that part works out.

So it seemed that while the actual progress on the truck has pleased me, the nit noid stuff including the previous thread was lacking. This site has piqued my interest much more and I am starting a new thread in the build area. Have seen some other transplants here, so look for me in the build section...

My oldest is in college and youngest close to driving. That means budget is a serious priority with this one.

Attachments

• 100_0537.JPG
    100_0537.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 11
Welcome from New Mexico.
I've been told that money is the root of all evil.
Been there and done that.
I had three kids and a wife in college at the same time for 1 1/2 years.
I know what tight is.

Nice cab.

Latest posts

Back