do you have to have a Rat Rod to be here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

48coeford

I didn't know Hambs did not like Rat Rod ,I had see them there. Is it ok to be on your form if you don't have a Rat. I like to look at them and some day would like to make one...:)

Welcome to RRR. Nope, we like em all. Although rat rods are our main interest here, our members have everything on wheels. Mine are not truly rats, but I like the creativity and old time feel of them.

You will find this forum pretty laid back and friendly, just feels like an old pair of shoes. :D:D You never have to worry about bringing up any subject or question as no one will beat up on you ever.

Don

Come on in and sit a spell....feel free to take in all the information you can, because once you decide to build your own vehicle, being armed with information is a great place to start. One of the nice things about this board is they welcome everyone (heck they even let me in...lol). Everyone here loves cars in general and they provide this board to share that love and information.

Man, I hope you dont need one to participate. All I have is an engine and a rearend and a hard-drive full of pictures and ideas.

Soon I will have something, but I dont think it will matter to these guys. Its just a place to show your work and bounce ideas. I like it here.

Hodag

Welcome to RRR,
If they let me hang around with an 81 stepside, They will let anyone hang around here....:D.....

Give us an idea as to what you do have and I'm sure we can help you accomplish whatever you want to with it. There is a vast array of knowledge on this site. Just don't be affraid to ask. You won't get laughed at around here for what you don't know or haven't learned yet.

OR, if you build COE's, give us some pics dude. Don't hold out on us, we like trucks too.

48coeford, your question has already been answered but I just wanted to add a few words. Anybody is welcome around here, as long as you respect others on the board and keep it clean. So far. it's a formula that's working well and you couldn't ask for a better group of guys and gals to hang out with.

I understand your statement referencing the rat rod vs traditional hot rod dilema. I see plenty of folks become offended if their car is called a rat rod as opposed to a traditional hot rod when actually their car isn't traditional at all. I say what's in a name. Join in and feel at home no matter what you call your car....or truck.

Thank....I'm in to coe real bad...To me hot rod and rat rod all the same ,just building the way you see it or want it ...I'm hope to drive to Tampa next Sat. to pick up my grandson's, for the chirstmas week...Just put a heater in this weeking ,I won't need to header in Tampa I hope... All the picture I have are in my computer... See if this works ,if it does go to page 3 ,I'm the green and orange coe...http://overseascoes.bravehost.com/Index.html
There so real cool truck in this

Very nice!!!

COE,
DUDE... those are *very* nice trucks!!! U've done a great job... I know it's very hard to turn them into PU's & retain proportionality. Excellent!!! I really like the green one but I'm really diggin' the crew cab too!!! Do u have build fotos of those?! Welcome to the forum... make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Do you have to be crazy to join this forum...... no but it helps.

Same goes for the rat question. I have a couple of muscle cars, and so do several of the other members, there are at least a couple of nice fiberglass cars here as well. It is really a car nut site. We like tire smoke, and the smell of nitro in the morning. We like smooth welds, and chopped tops.

( in my best blazing saddles Harvey Korman voice) We like choppers, bobbers, led sleds, and bikes...... Pickups, buckets, customs, and trikes........Dragsters, and Speedsters, and Gassers, and trucks. We like Mustangs, cab overs, Henrys, and Mercs. We like A models, B models, and 5 window coupes. Hacked up, mixed up, flat blacks with pipes.
Racers, and cruisers, winners and loosers, We like wide 5s, or spindles, or no chrome Heeps, Chevys, Dodges, Buicks and Jeeps.

Baggers?, we don't need no stinkin baggers.

Sorry guys I got carried away.

Nice CoE truck. I like 'em.

Last edited:
Get 'im!!!

OK guys... he doesn't have a rat rod... get him!!! Just kiddin' COE. Love u're cab overs & welcome to the forum!!!

BoB

Flaming is a Bad word around here.Welcome to the forum.As for the Coes.I love them.I just got off the site where they are posted.I had to wipe the drewl off the keyboard.There are no better old skool BIG TRUCKS done up either as Coes or Divcos in my book.Everytime I see um I just dream as how I could store one to build.Also a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I had a cab and was going to build 1 ,I gave to cab away .I wish I still had that cab. It would been so cool ,You could not see the motor

Latest posts

Back