Don Garlits and his wife.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

This was posted on another forum and I knew a lot of you would like to know about it.

From Garlits himself:

Friends,
I put my wife into the hospital Friday and Saturday the Doctor told me she would never come home! The very next morning I had a stroke, however I was rushed to the hospital and they got to me in time and I’m home now doing great. Just a small memory loss for about an hour! The good Lord was with me! Pray for both of us.
Thanks,

Very shocking and saddening. Prayers go out to the both of them.

Don

A true living legend with the best auto museum i have ever been to. Hoping for the best with Don and his wife.

He is definitely a class act. We will never see the likes of him any time soon. My thoughts & prayers go out to him. Thanks for the info Don.

They are now saying Don's stroke was probably brought on by stress over his wife's hospitalization. I know they have been married for about 59 years so they must be extremely close.

Our hobby is aging rapidly and all the greats we grew up idolizing are getting up there in years too. Father Time can be very tough sometimes. :(

Don

They are now saying Don's stroke was probably brought on by stress over his wife's hospitalization. I know they have been married for about 59 years so they must be extremely close.

Our hobby is aging rapidly and all the greats we grew up idolizing are getting up there in years too. Father Time can be very tough sometimes. :(

Don

WOW I cant get over how often we keep hearing stuff like this:(

Latest posts

Back