drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 gussett

Hey Gussett i think this might be closer to what you are looking for. let me know and i can tweek it a little more. dont be afraid to be hyper critical of what you want, this is a big step and i will re work as many times as it take for you to say " thats perfect."

Pablo

Attachments

• skull welding helmet3 (Medium).jpg
    skull welding helmet3 (Medium).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 58
Dude, I'm thinking you ought to be doing it, what are you waiting for?
You know it's the only thing you can buy and take to the grave with you when it's time!
And you know there is no stopping with just one, once you start it's hard to stop! :D

Okay, consider it done chop. I have an appointment for noon this Friday.:)

Hey Pablo, I was wearing my t-shirt with your art work on it when I was at a friends body shop and a guy ask if I liked Rat Fink. I said of course and proceeded to tell him the story of how all this came about. He pulled up his sleeve and showed me a similar tattoo on both arms and both legs. I think all in all he had 5 different Rat Fink tattoos on him. If I wasn't scared I'd have your drawing of my car tattooed on me. I don't mean scared of needles, I mean scared of my wife. I've ridden my bike to Sturgis 3 times from the east coast, to Nova Scotia, New Orleans and Daytona 15 times. She never says a work about me being gone for 3 weeks or more and even ask if I have enough money when I leave but she has three rules. #1. No women riders. #2. Don't ride alone. #3. NO TATTOOS. Harleyboy

ok

your art is out of sight! love it .
could you do one for me?
my 27t caddy roadster.
thank you

Hey smoke stack, i will draw your car if u answer a question for me... how does that coil over shock set up on the fron of you t ride? how does it compair to a classic buggy spring. i guess that question could be posted to any one who knows, i am curious cause i am considering changinf mine over.

Pablo

Oh please do mine!

Please Mr Pablo, can you weave some of that magic art stuff over my humble creation... I know you have a backlog so I will be patient :D just bear in mind when he is done he will be satin black

RoadsterStage22small.jpg

Thanks Biggles

Please Mr Pablo, can you weave some of that magic art stuff over my humble creation... I know you have a backlog so I will be patient :D just bear in mind when he is done he will be satin black

RoadsterStage22small.jpg

Thanks Biggles

Neat ride man!!

T-shirt at March Meet

Took me a while but I told you I would get a pic of my shirt. This was yesterday at the March Meet here in Bakersfield, I wore it loud and proud all fkn day. The pic is of me and the girl that posed with my car last year at the March Meet's and was photographed by D. Perry. She say's we get four pics in the book that he is releasing in October. Anyways, thanks to you and Bonehead for the art and T-shirt.

Jake

Attachments

• IMG_0954.jpg
    IMG_0954.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Back