Dual rear wheels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go.

Attachments

• rat 002.jpg
    rat 002.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 109
  • rat 003.jpg
    rat 003.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 129
Thanks. I may have a line on this type of set up. Thought it may help put some ponies to the pavement. But I am still unsure if I like the way it looks. I'm hunting for more pics to help me visualize it.

Dually Rat pics

I know of several out there but I can't find any descent pictures but this one.

Attachments

• Intweb3.jpg
    Intweb3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 108
Picture I found somewhere on the web, there are other views of the same truck, but I only have this one. Sniper

Attachments

• Rat wrecker.jpg
    Rat wrecker.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 81
My build is going to run the original dual rear wheels its a 36 chevy 1.5T, there not much to look at now but soon.. very soon

i got these.... kinda what im going to be doing, but i want to be lower

d8d9_3.jpg

d96d_3.jpg

I love these Google challenges. Looks like this isn't a new idea.

Yes, but THIS was done for a reason - wider tires weren't available and in a effort to gain traction and go faster they added an additional wheel and tire. That's HOT rodding!

dually.jpg

No reason for the rest of the vehicles on this thread other than trying to one-up the next guy for ridiclousness. Not exactly a new idea either, but it is a bandwagon FAD - just like when custom cars went too far in the 60's. It was no longer about style or improving the looks of a vehicle, just about who could have the tallest fins or the most headlights. Now it is who can have the lowest, rustiest, most impractical NON-hot rod turd. Cars done with taste and style are timeless, but look back at the others now and you think WTF? I think we are definitely in a WTF era!

That is my favorite dual wheel truck!

QUOTE=Gastrick;90624]I thought of this thread when I saw these at Billetproodf Florida and snapped some photos.

Latest posts

Back