Dudes... ck this awesome slide show! All made with models!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first, I'm thinking - where are these models - then I think - No way - Fantastic job on the cars, buildings and all.

Apparently the cars are all diecast models - very well made. Wonder who makes them?

Even though I new they were models there were a couple shots that are near impossible to tell. The 62 Impala convertible in the show room and the 55 Olds by the bungalow are 2 that really impressed me.

Amazing collection of shots. This guys got some amazing talent, both in the models & scenery and the photography. Thanks for posting this one Tripper!

It's like movie magic ! It makes you wonder every time you see a movie or tv show if it's a real old car or town you are seeing or is it something like those pictures...... ? [cl

When I first saw the photos I didn't know they were models & was shocked to find out. I thought they were taken at a car show or something. All I can say is those a some beautiful die-cast models & sets & that guy really does awesome work!

BoB

Knew I had there site...

I thought I lost it but heres the site with some of the models...

Attachments

• 0e_1_b_3686_1.JPG
    0e_1_b_3686_1.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 8e9e_1.JPG
    8e9e_1.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 931amchus01.jpg
    931amchus01.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 6957_1.JPG
    6957_1.JPG