DVAP is back at it!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvapteam

Hey all....that remember me : )
Its been way to long, but I am happy to say I have started another project and no better place to share and hopefully get some help then here. What I have is 50 Ford cab, chassis but we are using a lot of Buick parts, 50 Buick Dash, 30's grilles and lots of cool trinkets.
http://www.dvap.com/rat-rod-ax-classic-car-brian/brians-next-rat-rod-project-is-planned-meet-buford/
Above is a link to it on out web site. I have collected a lot of ideas from builds here so I thank all that post photos....inspiring.

See ya guys
~B~

Attachments

• buford_1.jpg
    buford_1.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 71
  • buford_2.jpg
    buford_2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 61
I was going to say something about the way the producers depict your business on the TV show, but I will be nice and simply say "welcome back." :)

You have always been very pleasant when you come on here and you all seem like nice guys on the show, so let's just say the TV show is designed for the masses who really don't know cars as opposed to guys who do. Why the producers have to spice up things with deadlines and drama is beyond me.

Looking forward to your build though. :)

Don

Man I would love the opportunity to build a ride with the resource of parts you have. Just a bit jealous lol

Welcome back tho!

Thanks guys....and dont worry....say what you want about DCK...it was an experience none the less and no we are not happy with how we were laid in front of millions to see...when you watch the show for the first time, so did we, and needless to say since they would not give us any continuity control we said good bye.... but Im here for rat-rods....need some help. We really want to try and set up a elliptical front axle. Has one had any experience with this that share some knowledge? At the moment we are using a 66 Ford Truck axle...I have found photos on the web but not a lot of know how...please feel free to give the goods and bads if you can.
~B~

Sorry for got to add a few pics, these photos are just a quick moc up for hte "look" Im shooting for.
~B~

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 84
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 69

Latest posts

Back