Early ford wire wheels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUSTEDKNUCKLE

I have bought a few wire wheels in the last few days for my project. First I bought 2 each 18 inch great condition for $100 and today a guy calls me and he says he has 7 each 16 inch wire wheels for $150. Two have tires and are perfect. The 5 that are left 2 are perfect with no pitting, 2 others have miner pitting inside, and the last has some deep pitting. In all the wheels, lug nut hole are good and there is no bent spokes. I guess my quetion is dose the price seem fair for what I got? By the way I plan to run 18,s on back and 16,s on front. Thanks Curt

I bought a pair of 16" on auction last fall for $30 a piece and thought that was a good buy. Some even sold for more than that. I gotta a guy here in town wants to sell me a set of 4 36 chevy wheels for $100. I don't know if they are the same or differant than the ford wheels, can anyone tell me?

...I guess Chevy had both 5-lug & 6-lug...the '34-'35 Standard's had 5-lugs, and '34-'35 Master's had 6-lug's...

Latest posts

Back