earthman's actual ratrod foto thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1010003.jpg

wow that was well worth the 33 pages of checking out, I think I might just go back through this entire thread again. Makes me want more land to park more trucks and cars lol.

:D:D:D Definitely some of the wildest rides I have ever seen! My question is how do some of these cars and trucks pass the DMV test? I love em when they are super low and chopped, but the DMV here hassles me every time I go thru the lanes because my car is chopped one half inch too low. I have 9and one half inches of glass showing and you are supposed to have 10 inches of glass!
Anyway, this photo section just made my day....Thanks...........CR

Time to stop again and thank everyone who has contributed to this thread :cool:
Only foto i have of that one T1. Wait till you see the long one 8literbeater is
building in my yard :D

Thanks earthman! I just love that truck!! Reminds of the one I actually drew up and designed as my first rat rod (dream truck) on paper about three years ago. It has a wheel base of 133" which works out to somewhere in the neighborhood of 11 1/2 feet! :eek: Crazy long and impossible to parallel park! :D

Thunder1

I guess it just depends on the jurisdiction you live in??? There's a little town just south of Nashville that if you even drive through town they will stop you and cite you for your ride sitting too low or too high depending on the type of vehicle it is. Also for having real dark tint on your windows. They get away with it because these B.S. rules fall under their local ordinances.

It's just their way of legally scamming the public out of money like most other motor vehicle laws do!

Thunder1

A really nice 51 Ford f-1!!

Here's a picture I forgot I had. I'm glad I found it. I almost deleted it from my files! Not a rat per say, but a sweet truck none the less!

T-1

Attachments

• 7517460081.jpg
    7517460081.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back