earthman's actual ratrod foto thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That IS the same one!!! [cl I had a video of it once and lost it. Searched for it several times and could never find it again. I was using the wrong language. Thanks DC!

Did you find the video, Sam?

One more for cosmic...Sorry if this has been posted, I found it while trying to find that Czech link!

ratd.jpg

hot rod

Did you find the video, Sam?

One more for cosmic...Sorry if this has been posted, I found it while trying to find that Czech link!

ratd.jpg

this car is in the may 2012 hot rod mag.....

440 chrylser,, roof of a 38 dodge, 39 pontiac for a deck lid, 36 nash grille and it don't say what quarter panels or doors are used.

Later :cool:

Last edited:
Damn Cosmic! Got us runnin' around tryin' to decipher Czechoslovakian! [S :D[/QUOTE]

:p sorry guys, I need all the help I can get with this thing, I'm stuck on what to do at the moment:confused:

Attachments

• march2nd 012 001.jpg
    march2nd 012 001.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 114
  • rat37dodge1[1].jpg
    rat37dodge1[1].jpg
    75 KB · Views: 110
I think everybody here would like to see you finish "The Puzzle", don't give up!

I have zero PS talent. I use a primary pencil and a hunk o' crayon. :D

puzzle1.jpg

I like that! to bad the fenders were junk all I could save were the back 1/2 and I already sectioned them and welded the left one on to cover the wheel well back 1/2. Thanks Doc[cl I never even thought of doing that.[S

Okay, so this is not a very good pic and it's only half a Rat Rod but I didn't see him coming and my 'Quick Draw' isn't what it used to be :eek:
When this car hit the road last summer my little town became a "Two Rat" town. I still haven't got a chance to see this car up close but it sure looks cool going down the road, in fact this is the first time I've seen it out in the daytime. I think it's Caddy powered and I've heard it's bagged. There's a small cruise-in coming up soon and I hope to get to check it out then.

aprilratLarge.jpg

This the only other Rat in town....

CarlsRatRodLarge.jpg

Wish they'd both drive them more :( Looking forward to getting the Willys on the road and making this a "Three Rat" town :D

Latest posts

Back