East Tennessee SMOKING HOTTIE!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HELLBILLY

Well here i am, im a guy... not a Hottie, (or am i?) lol rollin outta East Tennessee, Hittin it hard on the BLVD! (what?) .... yeah this still kinda weirds me out but I figured, what the hell...... So about myself, how does anyone try and describe themselves without sounding too self-righteous or egotistical? I'll try and be as HUMBLE and honest as I can...... I said I would try, may not happen but hey :) I enjoy wrenching on my cars and trucks, I have a few model A's and lots of other stuff to build. I have a 29 Ford Roadster truck, a 40 Plymouth Bobber truck, gonna channel it twelve inches (the Ron JEREMY CHANNEL) and just remove extra metal when it scrapes on the ground, 31 A Model Coupe that's channeled over the frame, dropped 54 Chevy Lowrider that I got from a lil Vietnamise she-gender boy, 57 Chevy drag/gasser with a straight axle, its parked now, it got HIT, a 67 Nova drag car, ....... hell i cant keep up.
Oh...one more thing, those who know me know im very tan, I tried sunless tanning lotion one time but I put it on drunk and the next day my friends said I looked like Homer Simpson. You know, his mouth area is different than the rest of his face...I didn't want to get any in my mouth.... Anyways, I quit that crap though.. Um,I stay up super late almost every night and i think it's starting to take a toll physically. I'm really not into the dress up and pose Rockasilly crap nor do I have any "Tats" ....but i do have lots of scars and I show them off a lot to get sympathy points from the ladies.... Well....if ya want pictures of the cars or me (no nudes, sorry)...message me I lost most of my old car pics in a POLICE raid that turned into a HOUSE fire, a majority of stuff has just disappeard.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to the RRR. I remember you from the rat rod rumble and the drag bash making a LOT of runs in your RPU and having a blast.
Tim

Welcome.

Judging by the sparatic intro (as well as the inclusion of the whole Police-Raid deal) are you a drug addict? :D Kidding.

Take some pics, sounds like a load of cool cars you got there.

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, that's some intro...;).
We like photos, so do what you have to do to get them back... :rolleyes:
Or take new ones .. Anyway, enjoy your time here. '22

Latest posts

Back