Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys! birthday is actually tomorrow...:eek:

39...:eek:

3000 posts= too much time on my hands....
....and how many posts do YOU have Earthman...
what does this say about YOU?[S:D[ddd

thanks again guys, for me, this is my "cyber man-cave" :D
and a great bunch of folks make me feel welcome here

thanks guys! birthday is actually tomorrow...:eek:

39...:eek:

3000 posts= too much time on my hands....
....and how many posts do YOU have Earthman...
what does this say about YOU?[S:D[ddd

thanks again guys, for me, this is my "cyber man-cave" :D
and a great bunch of folks make me feel welcome here

HB HP 39:eek: OOOOOOLLLLLLDDDD dude, supper post ho:rolleyes:

kinda looks like im not the only one in this particular predicament...

you might be a "rusty-bench ratrodder" if you spend as much time (or more) on RRR talking ratrods than time in the shop building them...

where's our fearless leader, anyway?
i want to see an updated list of top post-counts... we will then see im not alone in this ...:D

Hey Bonehead, 172 more posts and you will be in the big boys club with Gas!![cl[cl

Now that post is straight BS!

where's our fearless leader, anyway?
i want to see an updated list of top post-counts... we will then see im not alone in this ...:D

If you go to Community/Members List, you can sort by 'Posts'.

Also, if you ever want to know who has posted a thread, and how many times, you can click on the 'Replies' # by the Thread name and it will pop up a new widow with that info. That's how I found out E-man is full of BS! :D

Despite the sticks and stones and all that i'm just going to keep on doing what i do best.....bs
smiley-face-whistle-1.gif

Yes this is the Orange Crate and that was the owners car lot in Portland. The time machine has been up and running since day after tomorrow so place an order now if you want something.

IMG_1302.jpg

I know you all think that all I do at work is

sit on the computer for the shift....but seriously, I've already responded as back up to the sheriff's dept on a domestic outside of town, arrested one for improper license plates and driving suspended, backed up my officer on a hold up alarm at the Tim Horton's store, checked reports, activity logs and filled two Freedom Of information requests for reports which included making copies of videos from the patrol units....this is a slow day...I just leave RRR up and sign in when I'm back in the office.....Really!! I don't even go on the computer at home much....Really!!

sit on the computer for the shift....but seriously, I've already responded as back up to the sheriff's dept on a domestic outside of town, arrested one for improper license plates and driving suspended, backed up my officer on a hold up alarm at the Tim Horton's store, checked reports, activity logs and filled two Freedom Of information requests for reports which included making copies of videos from the patrol units....this is a slow day...I just leave RRR up and sign in when I'm back in the office.....Really!! I don't even go on the computer at home much....Really!!

You're getting donut powder on the key board again. :rolleyes: (it is the BS thread)

Contrary to Popular belief....

Not all Cops eat donuts.....me...it's Tim Horton Blueberry Cranberry bran muffins.....helps keep me regular....(you young guys don't understand that yet...but trust me, you will) OH LORD :eek:

Latest posts

Back