Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey SVG you do know "breaking your foot off in someones azz" is just a figure of speach right? [cl

Mother Superior in a convent in Ireland, the 98-year-old Mother Superior lay dying.

The nuns gathered around her bed trying to make her last journey comfortable. They tried giving her warm milk to drink but she refused it.

One of the nuns took the glass back to the kitchen. Then, remembering a bottle of Irish Whiskey that had been received as a gift the previous Christmas, she opened it and poured a generous amount into the warm milk.

Back at Mother Superior's bed, they held the glass to her lips. The frail nun drank a little, then a little more and before they knew it, she had finished the whole glass down to the last drop.

As her eyes brightened, the nuns thought it would be a good opportunity to have one last talk with their spiritual leader.

"Mother," the nuns asked earnestly, "Please give us some of your wisdom before you leave us."

She raised herself up in bed on one elbow, looked at them and said: "Don't sell that cow."

Last week I made the painful discovery that I need dental work. This destroying my hot rod budget. Dental exam $201, one extraction. $150, teeth cleaning $78, two fillings $515 and the dentist is talking about two crowns, $800 each. I'm thinking two more extractions..:eek:

Attachments

• a bucket 071 (Small).jpg
    a bucket 071 (Small).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 13
Fuzz, that sucks. All you need is a bottle of whiskey, a little cocaine, and a bunch of drunk friends to convince you to pull 'em yourself.

Fuzz, that sucks. All you need is a bottle of whiskey, a little cocaine, and a bunch of drunk friends to convince you to pull 'em yourself.

Oooooowwwwwww!:eek: my father pulled all of his own teeth in the basement with pliers....said once you started you couldn't stop!!!! Must have been a tougher breed back then....whenever I complained of any dental problems he told me to come downstairs and he would take care of it....miraculously they suddenly stopped hurting ....:D

Fuzz - you gotta pull them yourself, the friends are just there to talk you into doing something stupid.

The kid on "Deadliest Catch" pulled one of his own teeth.

Latest posts

Back