Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2944b46655d18897.jpg

It's a 36-37 Cord - another of those innovations before it's time cars. Beautiful.
One of my all time favorite cars. If it woulda been a boat tail....
l_db5fd916c8cdd715d78a4045cc727ded.jpg

Yo Sam--%100 agree about that.. I've seriously considered building one of those kits. I really should build me a DD, I believe it could be one of those. .

Luxury, style, safety, economy....

PA41

Hey Earthman, is that an Auburn in that last pic? Gotta love the hide away headlights back in the 30s.

I heard from a guy, that heard from another guy that the guys from Hemming's may be on there way to see me. I'll fill y'all in with the full story when i hear it. Could be neat, wait till you see this thing im gonna get my grubby hands on....

Sorry Hillbilly, i did not see your question :eek: Thanks to Sam for his excellent reply
402471-1.gif
we are standing by the monitor for your story :)

DUH...i knew that. Theres one of those in the Norwich Car Museum here in NY. Its right next to the Auburn boat tail speedsters. Behind the Duzenburgs.

Way to go, wayway.[cl That's way cool. By the way, I have to go weigh some whey before they take me away. (Forgot to take my meds today).

Forgotton Fiat

SnowScene001.jpg

Here I sit, freezing & forgotton.:( Only a few years ago I was a terror on the street, with my 406 Chevy engine. I even went 250 miles to the Goodguys show in Des Moines. Boy, was I popular there!:cool: Made it out to the drag strip where I got to open it up a bit. Sure is fun going a hundred miles an hour in an eighth mile. My owner ripped me off my frame and put some crappy little Crosley wagon body on in my place.[S What an insult!
Maybe someday I'll get a life again.

i'm itchin to get back into the swing of things.

i put most of my stuff on hold back in nov. when my best friend was killed in a motorcycle wreck.

hard to get back at it with so many memories tied up in everything.

sorry to hear the loss wayway.....if you had posted that before i missed it...

"time heals all wounds" so they say, but you can hold on to the memories

remember, if your friend could, he'd prob. tell ya to get back to livin':)

trying to get back in the swing of things. mostly spending time with the family, he was just like a brother to me. except you do things with your best freind you just would not with your real brother.

we spent many hours down in dads old shop working on our cars and trucks,
lots of memories. just glad we went to the last two shows that we did together with both our families.

Latest posts

Back