Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm close to retirement my self. *sigh* Only a measly 31 years to go! lol! good luck with your new endeavors!

bubblegumbutt.jpg

That right there is why Anarchy would work. It seems as though people have a preconceived notion that anarchy is nothing more than rogue bands of extremists dominating through violence and intimidation. I believe true anarchy is little more than being responsible for your own actions with your neighbors Glock as incentive.:eek:

Anarchy ; Absence of any form of political authority. Political disorder and confusion

but usually without the fear of reprocusions from society the criminal intent will come out in most humans which leads to the bands of roving thugs and such. The good people will fight to retain their beliefs leading to battles, wars, etc.

what was it -a 33 or 34 sedan you came up with??.....[dr[S

but i thought it was to be hemi powered as well.....:confused:

oh well, will be waiting for that build thread fer-sure[P

interesting manifold, by the way.....

Yes HRP, 1934 Tudor. Was going to use a hemi but I had a change of heart. I'll use it in something else. I'll explain my strange behavior when I start the project thread on my sedan. It's going to be a little different than my usual and maybe a bit boring for most here. Mostly put together with stock parts off different 1948 and older cars with some detail work thrown in for good measure. I think it'll be fun for me but I'm having a heck of a time sourcing things I need right now. I don't know how the restoration guys do it. [S

sounds like a period perfect "resto rod" i'll be up for the details....[P

(quite frankly i'd rather see that than a "scary-dangerous or just plain ugly" rat build)

i'm wantin to start another build myself, just can't decide which piece of junk to start with or where i'll find the time/money--but other than that its a go!:rolleyes:

well i'll not be here for a day or 3.....church camp takes priority.....
total number in our little group to go is around 20 & total at the camp around 300.....
i get to preach on tuesday evening--looking forward to that..:):)

:cool:

made it in today from church camp....had a pretty good camp, cloudy and mild almost all week ...[cl

tho our attendance was a little lower than normal, just over 200 total, there were still over a dozen professions of faith.....AMEN!:cool:

now it will be up to the churches involved to follow up with these young people....hopefully encouraging each and every one of them....

Well found a couple possable rat truck projects and not far from the house. One is a 48 dodge cab and a 52 chevy cab I also found the bed for it also. He even has a 47 studebaker truck frame in rolling condishion. I can get all this for $300 or less. But I am going to keep hunting cause I still have 2 other places I want to get to this weekend. Oh sorry I did take the camara but didn't check it befor i left and found that the memory card wasn't in it.:mad:
Got the bug and got to get building my rat shop truck!!

I have come to the conclusion that long tube headers in a FE motored 69 mustang are just a rediculous pain in the arse!

Latest posts

Back