Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOA!!! Back up about a half page...chickens have fingers???

they do! the ones I ate were even dinosaur shaped!

F1Rat, here's some of my favorite 'billy bands, ranging from Classics to horror/psychobilly:

- The Meteors
- Demented Are Go
- Three Bad Jacks
- Deadbolt
- The Krank Daddies
- The Accelerators
- Angry Johnny & the Killbillies
- Chop Tops
- The Cramps
- Devil Doll
- The Go Getters
- Gutter Demons
- Hillbilly Moon Explosion
- Mad Sin
- The Matadors
- P. Paul Fenech (lead singer of Metors)
- Reverend Horton Heat
- The Hellbillys
To name a few...I've got way more but those ones always seem to find their way onto any playlist

HOLD ON!!!!!! Are you Kidding me....?????????

My first love for music was a tape that my grandparents gave me. Circa 1994,

Your GRANDPARENTS...GAVE YOU A ROCKABILLY TAPE "CIRCA 1994"??!!! :eek:
1994???? Youngin, I've got socks older than that.....LOL Speaking of Socks, I nearly laughed mine off..... [cl LOL [cl....

Don't forget the nightstick, the Beretta and...

big-boss-man.jpg

I'd call you "Sir" if you were born in 1994. :D

Nightsticks....now you are showing your age.....

Don't forget the nightstick, the Beretta and...

big-boss-man.jpg

I'd call you "Sir" if you were born in 1994. :D

They are collapsable " batons"..... we (POPO) don't hit suspects with sticks!!! LOL... besides...we have Tasers now.....no need to hit anyone with anything.... you point the little laser light, pull the trigger, it goes pop and sizzle....the guy drops like a stone and the fight is over....:D Awww the wonders of technology......[cl

I call nearly everyone I don't know very well "sir" or "ma'am"...was a must in Catholic school (that worked out well...I had to Google the bead pattern for a Rosary tattoo the other day.)
1994...I was Nine. Whoa.

Maybe I should get a Mayan car, 'cause I sure can't afford the prices people are asking for other car parts around here! The James Dean Run is this weekend, and people are jacking up the prices on stuff they couldn't sell for less.

U should try growing up in fairmount its a wild weekend with a house full of deaners every year but back in the 80s when I was in grade school it was a bummer looking out the window to see all the cars pulling in on Friday I miss being a kid damned I miss fairmount never thought I would say that

They are collapsable " batons"..... we (POPO) don't hit suspects with sticks!!! LOL... besides...we have Tasers now.....no need to hit anyone with anything.... you point the little laser light, pull the trigger, it goes pop and sizzle....the guy drops like a stone and the fight is over....:D Awww the wonders of technology......[cl

Mine did a beautiful swan dive. To bad it was the lawn and not the water...

Ok guys and gals, I am going to have this bad ass pin stripier work on the rat, I am thinking about putting Darnell's garage on the side of my doors. Yes if you know your movie history, this is where Christine was being stored in the movie plot. What do you guys and gals think? I have played with a few ideas, but I want it unique.

Latest posts

Back