Fast & loud have been outdone.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossfire

We thought they were idiots. Well low and behold. Watched a new one last night. Texas Car Wars. These dang fools were cutting coil springs out from under a front end with a 4-inch grinder with cutting wheel,no jack or anything. These guys must be cousins of the fast&loud expert mechanics. All of a sudden reality TV is making Texas car guys look like a bunch of fools. All you Texas hotrodders,and there is a bunch of good ones need to do these idiots the same way horse thieves were done. These guys are the worse I have ever seen.[P

Its just TV. Do you believe Superman could fly? You really think someone as ugly as Jerry Seinfeild could get get chicks that hot if he wasnt famous?
Dont buy into everything you see on the boob tube :cool:

We thought they were idiots. Well low and behold. Watched a new one last night. Texas Car Wars. These dang fools were cutting coil springs out from under a front end with a 4-inch grinder with cutting wheel,no jack or anything. These guys must be cousins of the fast&loud expert mechanics. All of a sudden reality TV is making Texas car guys look like a bunch of fools. All you Texas hotrodders,and there is a bunch of good ones need to do these idiots the same way horse thieves were done. These guys are the worse I have ever seen.[P

I agree it makes us Texans look bad. I watched it last night myself and it was bad:eek:

Thats it. I'm never dealing again with a bunch of inbred, banjo pickin, "you sure got a purdy mouf" pig rapin, coil spring cutting without a jack or jack stands, hillbillies from Texas ever again. :D

FYI, I lived in Highland Park/Richardson/Dallas for many years as a kid. [ddd

should i disregard the pm you sent me then ?[cl
Funny thing about living in Texas. Im 45 now, and lived there from when I was about 6 to mid teens. I don't ever remember having an accent or southern draw. About 6 years ago, we drove to Indy for the GGs show and stopped in OK to pick up a car I bought. Spent the day with the guy and his family. When I got back home, for a week or so, everyone kept asking "why are you talking like that?" :rolleyes:

So me not having cable/dish/etc TV service means I'm just saving money for my projects!

440shorty
Honestly, I have never seen or heard of the TV show they re talking about. I watch TV 1 day of the year,,,,, Super Bowl Sunday. Its funny, when we stay in a hotel, I leave the TV on and the only thing I like watching is the comercials.

Funny thing about living in Texas. Im 45 now, and lived there from when I was about 6 to mid teens. I don't ever remember having an accent or southern draw. About 6 years ago, we drove to Indy for the GGs show and stopped in OK to pick up a car I bought. Spent the day with the guy and his family. When I got back home, for a week or so, everyone kept asking "why are you talking like that?" :rolleyes:

Your accents all sound funny to Canadians. :D

I have a bad southern drawl been in Texas all my life and everyone says i have a cajun accent and ive never been to Louisiana. I think its all the budweiser i drank in the early days. " no offense to cajuns" ;)

Your accents all sound funny to Canadians. :D
Yea, but according to South Park, you guys are the funniest talkers of the bunch, eh?

I have a bad southern drawl been in Texas all my life and everyone says i have a cajun accent and ive never been to Louisiana. I think its all the budweiser i drank in the early days. " no offense to cajuns" ;)
I have a friend from cajun country and when hes drunk, NO ONE understands a word he says.

My daughter rented at the library a dvd set of a tv show of some show where guys catch alligators. Gator Wars? I dont know. Anyway my kid couldnt understand a word they said, because of my cajun buddy, I had to play cajun translator.

Yea, but according to South Park, you guys are the funniest talkers of the bunch, eh.

Honestly, I have never seen or heard of the TV show they re talking about. I watch TV 1 day of the year,,,,, Super Bowl Sunday. Its funny, when we stay in a hotel, I leave the TV on and the only thing I like watching is the comercials.

How would you know?!?! Are there southpark commercials? :D

:cool:

How would you know?!?! Are there southpark commercials? :D
I have no idea if they even play SouthPark on the tv anymore. Haven't had cable tv since around 2006. For all I know, its no longer on, or Canadians talk "normal" instead of sideways :D BUT, I can sing the song "Ohhhhhhh Kyles Mom is a big ole bitch,,,,,,,,,,"

A LOT of tv shows you guys talk about,,, I've never seen. Sometimes I look it up online if it gets brought up to me in person. Never seen Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Storage Wars, Garage Monkey (or is it Grease Monkey?). Last time I was watching cable tv,,,, OCC Paul Jr and Paul Sr were yelling about Jrs coffee cups in the shop, and Boyd was still building hot rods in 3 weeks :rolleyes:

Sometimes, my kid will get dvds at the library and I'll watch, but usually, if I'm staring at a screen, its the one I'm looking at right now. :cool:

So, if you see me make a tv reference,,,, its from 6 plus years ago. Much like me saying Jerry Sienfield,,, pretty sure there are MUCH more current comedians on tv to reference.

it's called Fast and Loud. The shops Gas Monkey Garage. :D

Just in case you wanted to look it up:D

Funny,,,, I have the same exact type of conversations with friends in person. They make a reference, everyone else laughs, one leans over and tells me the basics in case "you want to look it up". [S

it's called Fast and Loud. The shops Gas Monkey Garage. :D

Just in case you wanted to look it up:D

Uggggh, that was time of my life wasted.

Type in their name and all I kept seeing was some lame as scandle from a bunch of guys acting like nitwits. Then something about Coker, SEMA, those guys, pedifillia,,, and enough is enough. [P

Latest posts

Back