Finally Finished

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjoman

Well i finally finished the 46 International and i have to say that all the BS and hard work it was well worth it all... 14 months and heres the finished product. the only thing i had to hire to be donr was the seat and windows, everything else I did, what a learning experiance. cant wait for my next project, wife wants a 39 chevy 4 door..

Ck it!

trying to but says i have a security token missing

Banjoman,
When u log in... be sure to check the little box that says... "Remember Me"... that should take care of it!

And by the way, hate to tell ya this but... no hot rod is *ever* finished!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

We have pics

Finally have pics, the file size was too big...What do ya think, even did the pinstrips myself

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 49
Sweet!!!

Banjoman,
Truck's sweet... that thing needs to start burnin' up the highways & byways!!! :eek:

BoB

Thank you guys so much, for all the questions you answered and support when i didnt know what to do....bonehead thanks a bunch....ill try and get more pics up soon...........thanks again

Very Nice!! Definetly got a lot of sweet touches on this binder. Any chances of gettin some more pics and details of the finishing touches?:D

Latest posts

Back