Finally found an A sedan!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williej

Finally found my A body! I was hoping for a 30,31 but I'm happy with this. This is the chassis it will go on. 350 olds/turbo 400/12 bolt posi. Got it on airbags with the front cantilevered in behind an old farmall grille. The guy even threw in a set of fenders. I'll sell them for most of what I paid for the body:)

Attachments

• IMG_6780.jpg
    IMG_6780.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6783.jpg
    IMG_6783.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6790.jpg
    IMG_6790.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 91
got the floor started today. need to notch the floor rails to clear the axle and then I an mount it to the chassis. Only get to work on it on the weekend. I went back to college this year, 15 credits and 20 hours a week at work cuts my shop time greatly. I wish I had taken photos of the chassis build, I could do a build thread. Maybe next time.

I think this used to be someones hot rod. The fuel tank has been cut out and the back side of it turned into a dash. I will have to get you a pic of the radio install, it was done with a hammer and chisel!! I might leave it, but the lone bullet hole stays. I will try to post pics as I make progress.

Latest posts

Back